To make a YouTube Channel, you’ll need:
- To set up the channel using a Google Account
- Add channel art, a channel description, and a channel name.
- Develop eye-catching video content, and actively maintain
- Promote your channel to generate popularity.
Nowadays, YouTube makes some changes in his policy, If you want to monetize your videos and earn money, You need at least 10,000 views on your youtube channel, then ads will show and you can earn money.
- Pick a name for your YouTube Channel. Make sure it’s appropriate and justify your upcoming videos. You can choose to use your real name if you would like or you can choose a good one. But choose wisely. You won’t be able to change it later on.
- Go to YouTube and log in with your Google account. Once you are logged in, you will see your name or username at the top of the left menu. Click this to access your user page.
- Add a profile picture. It’s a necessary piece of your YouTube channel. Make sure it has something to do with your channel name to ensure it’s not confused with someone else’s that looks similar.
- Add channel art. This is an image that is seen at the top of your channel page. YouTube will show examples of how the image will be displayed on the website, on a TV, and on a mobile device.
- Describe your channel. Add a brief description for your channel to let the viewer know what kind of content to expect. To adjust the channel description, click the About tab in the main channel window. From there click the “+ Channel description” button.
- Name your channel. Look at your description and the intended video content. Use this to determine the name.