- To set up the channel using a Google Account
- Add channel art, a channel description, and a channel name.
- Develop eye-catching video content, and actively maintain
- Promote your channel to generate popularity.
Let’s Start to Maintain Your Youtube Channel:
- Keep adding videos. If you want to have a successful channel, you will need a steady stream of content. Try to update your channel every couple of weeks. Let your viewers know if you are going to be taking an extended break, and when you’ll be back.
Interact with the viewers. Try to respond to comments when you have time. This will create a stronger bond between you and your viewers. Viewers that feel that the content creator cares about them will be more inclined to return and watch more content, as well as tell others about it.
Bring back old videos. If you have older content that your newer viewers probably haven’t seen, stick it in your feed so that everyone sees it on the front of your channel page. This can give your old videos some increased traffic.
Keep watching other channels. You should be spending as much time on possible logged into YouTube, even when you’re not actively maintaining your channel. You should be watching other’s videos, interacting with other users, and browsing for like-minded content.
- Link to other user’s content that you feel complements your own. This will help your channel show up on searches as related viewing.
- Try to maintain a schedule for adding other links to other videos. Curate your linked and liked videos on days that you are not uploading your own videos. This will help break up the wait between your videos, keeping your viewers active on your channel.
- When liking other videos, make sure that they are videos that you feel will appeal to the widest audience of your viewers as possible. You don’t want to turn away your audience because no one likes the video you liked.